Two intakes: September and February.
- A secondary school/high school diploma.
- An undergraduate degree.
- Working experience of a minimum of three years will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in English is essential (please see below ‘English Language Entry Requirements’).
- You must possess and be able to use a laptop.
English Language Entry Requirements
You must have competence in English language and we normally require Grade C GCSE or an equivalent qualification. The most common English Language requirements for international students are IELTS 6.5, TOEFL paper based 575 or TOEFL internet based 90. United Business Institutes also offers an Intensive Academic English course (Pre-Sessional). Successful completion of this course would meet English language entry requirements. For more information on applying for the pre-sessional please email email@example.com. For details of other equivalent English language requirements that UBI accepts please contact the administrative assistant.
- UBI Application Form.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certificates and transcripts of your undergraduate and if applicable of your graduate degree.
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic and one professional).
- English language certificate (if required – see above).
United Business Institutes reserves the right to limit the size of the entering class. The decision of the Admissions Committee is final. Applicants are notified after submission of all application material and the personal interview.
Obtaining a student visa for Belgium may take quite some time (up to three months or more). Therefore it is advisable to apply as soon as possible, regardless of the academic calendar.
Before sending you any official documents for visa purposes, and in accordance with the Terms & Regulations applicable to non-EU residents, UBI-Brussels must receive a down payment of 6.300,00 EURO. 5.400,00 EURO (refundable in case of visa rejection) in addition to a non-refundable administrative fee of 900,00 EURO. The total amount of 6.300,00 EURO will be payable by bank transfer.