2016 – 2017 Academic year
BA (Hons.) Business Studies (undergraduate programme)
- Tuition Fees BA: 10,800.- EURO per year (5,400.- EURO per semester).
This amount is fixed for the duration of the course of study for the students starting the programme during the 2016-2017 Academic Year (September 2016 or February 2017).
- Tuition Fees for the semester are to be paid in full at the start of each semester.
- Books, photocopying expenses, copyright fees and rent for graduation attire are not included in the tuition fees.
- Retake exams involve a 50,00 EURO fee per exam to be retaken.
- All students attending UBI’s programmes are expected to own and use their personal lap-top computer at UBI.
Before sending any official documents for visa purposes, and in accordance with the Terms & Regulations applicable to non-EU residents, UBI-Luxembourg must receive a down payment of 6.300,00 EURO. 5.400,00 EURO (refundable in case of visa rejection) in addition to a non-refundable administrative fee of 900,00 EURO. The total amount of 6.300,00 EURO will only be payable by bank transfer.
UBI adheres to all consumer protection laws including Luxembourgish laws: Code de la Consommation, art. L-221-3, art. L-222-3, art. L-222-9, art. R-222-1, art. R-222-2. All this information can be found here in English and in French